Q: I tried to order but the order didn’t go through. An error code popped up or I got sent back to the order page.
A: If your order did not process it is most likely due to your bank/ credit card rejecting the transaction.
- First make sure your name and billing information matches your credit card.
- If this doesn’t work phone the number on the back your credit card and get the transaction pre-approved, after doing this try putting your order through again.
- This error can occur when trying to pay with PayPal if your funding source is your credit card or when using a credit card directly on our website.
- If you are still experiencing problems please contact us so we can investigate the error.
How do I use the discount coupon for your site?
A: You must first make a customer profile by clicking "log in" at the top right of the screen. After you have created a customer profile and are checking out enter your code like in the picture below.
Q: Why was my credit card declined?
A: This can occur because we are a Canadian company and many credit card companies automatically block any foreign transactions.
Although we are a Canadian company, we ship out of the state of New York where we have a warehouse. You also can pay in US funds.
In order to get your order processed you must phone your credit card company or bank and let them know that you are authorizing this transaction to IITHealth for the total amount.
Due to all the fraud out there many credit card companies are blocking any foreign transaction unless they receive approval by the credit card holder. Once you tell your credit card company that this was a valid purchase by you they will approve of it and you must reprocess your order/re enter your credit card information.
Q: Why was I charged a foreign currency charge on my credit card?
A: We did not do the foreign currency charge. Your Bank did this.
- We are a Canadian Company but you paid in US Dollars, the product ships out of a US Warehouse and the US dollars you pay us goes into a USA Bank account. There was no service provided by your bank in terms of currency exchange. Your Bank has not provided any special service to justify this extra charge.
- We have seen this happen occasionally and it depends on the Bank or credit card you are using. In cases like this the people who were charged this currency charge went to their Bank and demanded a reversal of these charges. You can demand the Bank reverse any unjustified charges.
Q: How can I check the status of my order?
- Click “Log In” in the top right hand corner
- Go to “My Account”
- Click “View” under Previous Orders
- Scroll down until you see “status History & Comments”
- If your order has been shipped you will see a status update with your tracking number
Q: I am having trouble logging into my account
A: Please make sure you are using the correct email; if you forgot your password you can click here to reset it.
Q: I didn’t receive an email of my order confirmation or password reset.
A: All these emails are generated automatically by our system. Please check your junk or spam folder; if you cannot find it there you may have entered your email incorrectly.
Q: I placed an order but haven’t received any confirmation or it hasn’t been shipped.
A: Check under your account to make sure your order was processed and you can check the order status. If you don’t see your order it is possible your payment did not process or the order procedure was not complete.