The Healthy Wave PEMF Amethyst Far Infrared Medium Mat combines key Mat technologies and several types of crystal into one single mat. This mat features optimal PEMF technology at 7-8hz and up to 3000 mG dynamic field strength and is made of 80% crushed amethyst crystal, 10% tourmaline crystal and 10% obsidian crystal. The medium size is big enough for most people to lay down half their body on the mat. For example, when lying down this mat can cover the entire area from your shoulders to lower back or alternatively you can stretch your legs out on it to target them instead. This is the smallest mat containing PEMF technology and perfect for anyone looking for the addition of this amazing therapy. It is also a softer design as only crushed amethyst, obsidian and tourmaline crystals are used. Due to the PEMF being included in the mat it cannot be bent and can only be used on flat surfaces.
For more details please visit healthywavemat.com for in-depth information about the technologies behind our healing mats.
Specifications and Features
- Far Infrared Heat Therapy: Yes
- FIR penetration 5-14 um, 3-8 inch
- 3-6-12 hour auto shut-off timer. 12 allows for all night sleeping
- Mat Surface Temperature of up to maximum 55 degrees celsius (when internal mat temperature set to 70 degrees celsius)
- Temperature control included
- Negative Ions Therapy: Yes
- Negative Ion Level: 1500/cc + per minute
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) Therapy: Yes
- Schumann Primary Resonant Frequency of approximately 8 hertz
- Bi-phasic bursts of PEMF
- PEMF dynamic measured strength at mat surface up to 3000 mG
- Switch with automatic timer for 20 minutes ON and 100 minutes OFF cycle
- Low Level Laser/Photon Therapy: Not Included
- Crystal Therapy: Three Crystals
- Amethyst: 5 lb of crushed crystals
- Obsidian: 0.5 lb of crushed crystals
- Tourmaline: 0.5 lb of crushed crystals
- Ultra Low EMF Design:
- New generation no EMF FIR heating wire
- EMF filter in controller to block external electrical noise
- Extra EMF layers of EMF blocking material
- Mat Physical Design:
- High Quality non-toxic materials
- Made with at least 18 layers with different functions
- Folds in 1 place for purpose of storage or transport in carry case
- DO NOT Bend Mat in other places or damage to PEMF will occur
- Weight: 12 lbs, comes with carry case
- Size: Full Size (32″x 20″ x 1.5″) (80 cm x 50 cm x 3 cm)
- FDA Registered in USA
- Power Supply: 110-120 Volts, 85 Watts
- International Power Requirements: If a mat is provided in 230 Volt style, then customer must supply their own suitable adapter for their power outlet type. The mat will come with a standard 230 Volt Euro type plug. If a 120 Volt mat is provided, the customer must supply their own suitable power converter for 230 Volt to 120 Volt power step down.
- 45 day trial satisfaction guarantee: You can return it for any reason (in the same new condition) and get 100% money back; you only pay shipping cost.
- 1 year full USA warranty
- 5 year extended warranty included for controller
Pacemakers/Defibrillators – If you have a pacemaker, defibrillator or any type of similar implant do not use the PEMF feature as it may cause interference.
Epilepsy: Safety of PEMF has not been established. Please consult your doctor.