The medium Healthy Wave Far Tourmaline Far Infrared Heat Mat is a great solution for anyone looking to get a medium portable far infrared mat. The mat features 242 tourmaline stones and measures 32 inches by 20 inches. The smaller stones can give a feeling similar to acupressure or reflexology therapy while still being comfortable to lie down on. This size allows you to target a larger area of your body then the smaller sized mats. For example, when lying down on this mat, it can cover your shoulders to lower back or alternatively you can stretch your legs out on it to target them instead. The smaller sized stones allow more flexibility in the mat allowing it to form better around the body. Being small and light it is very portable allowing you to bring it anywhere and everywhere. As a full tourmaline mat it produces a higher level of negative ions in comparison to the jade version of this mat. This mat works great on its own but is also an excellent extra mat to have due its versatility, portability and low cost.
For more details please visit www.healthywavemat.com for in-depth information about the technologies behind our healing mats.
Specifications and Features
- Far Infrared Heat Therapy: Yes
- FIR penetration 5-14 um, 3-8 inch
- 12 hour auto shut-off timer. 12 hour allows for all night sleeping
- Mat Surface Temperature of up to maximum 55 degrees celsius (when internal mat temperature set to 70 degrees celsius)
- Temperature control included
- Negative Ions Therapy: Yes
- Negative Ion Level: 1500/cc + per minute
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) Therapy: Not Included
- Low Level Laser/Photon Therapy: Not Included
- Crystal Therapy: One Crystal
- Tourmaline: 242 pieces (1 inch diameter each)
- EMF Protection:
- Advanced filtration system and extra EMF-blocking layers
- Mat Physical Design:
- High Quality non-toxic materials
- Made with at least 14 layers with different functions
- Small size for easy storage or transport in carry case
- Weight: 7 lbs, comes with carry case
- Size: Full Size (32″x 20″ x 1.2″) (80 cm x 50 cm x 3 cm)
- FDA Registered in USA
- Power Supply: 110-120 Volts, 55 Watts
- International Power Requirements: If a mat is provided in 230 Volt style, then customer must supply their own suitable adapter for their power outlet type. The mat will come with a standard 230 Volt Euro type plug. If a 120 Volt mat is provided, the customer must supply their own suitable power converter for 230 Volt to 120 Volt power step down.
- 45 day trial satisfaction guarantee: You can return it for any reason (in the same new condition) and get 100% money back; you only pay shipping cost.
- 1 year full USA warranty
- 5 year extended warranty included for controller