Drink Alkaline Anti-oxidant Water For Better Health
Drinking alkaline anti-oxidant water is the easiest way to improve your health and Cerra Alkaline Water is the solution. Our bodies are 80% water and should be naturally alkaline but we are constantly thrown into an acidic state through pollution, the foods we eat, stress, and more. Cerra Alkaline Water is the best way to start drinking alkaline water and improving your health because it’s easy to use, it works, it’s safe, and is only made of high quality materials.
Getting your body in an alkaline state is one of the easiest things to do that can positively impact many area of your health. The first question you may ask is:
What Is Alkaline Water?
The alkalinity of water is determined by testing its pH. We can measure the pH on a pH chart that tells us if the water is Acidic, Neutral, or Alkaline. This chart is logarithmic to which means a 8pH is 10x more alkaline then a 7pH and a 9 pH is 100x more alkaline then a 7 pH.
By drinking alkaline water you can quickly change the pH of your entire body as the alkaline water is absorbed into all parts of your body. Our blood and other major organs all are naturally slightly alkaline and need maintain this alkalinity to ensure your survival. Frequently what will happen is the body will have to draw alkaline minerals from your muscles, bones or skin to keep these critical organs in an alkaline balance. While this keeps you alive it does put your body into an acidic state which can lead to various types of sickness, diseases and pain.
When you drink the correct alkaline water you are providing this needed alkalinity to every cell in your body. This allows your body to balance its pH correctly and ensures you stay in optimal health. The majority of foods we have are not alkaline along with the type of drinks we have. On the below chart you can look at what you consume most to see its alkalinity. Remember if you have anything that is a 3pH you would have to counter balance this with 10x as much of something that is a 10 pH or 100x as much of something that is a 9pH.
You will notice the majority of foods considered to be healthy are alkaline but the majority of the western diet consists of acidic foods. It is pretty easy to see that the types of food that keep us in good health are also alkaline.
Benefits of Cerra Alkaline Water
- Alkalinity – 8.5-9.5+ pH of water helping to buffer acidosis
- Anti-Oxidants - -150 to -500 ORP (oxidation reduction potential) fights free radicals and prevent cellular damage from free radicals
- Micro clustered water – Create water clusters 3-6x smaller so the body can more easily absorb the water.
- Hexagonal Water Shape – These new water clusters create a hexagonal shape and are considered organized water which is more absorbable for the body
- Energized – Cerra ceramics are infused with Biometric Frequency Infusion Technology (BFIT) that imprints thousands of subtle healing energies that pass onto the water.
Is All Alkaline Water The Same?
You can create alkaline water dozens of ways but simply being alkaline does not mean you will receive the health benefits of alkaline water. You can add baking soda, cheap calcium or even bleach to water all which will spike the alkalinity but none will actually provide the benefits of alkaline water. This is because our body needs absorbable and balanced alkaline minerals in the water. We can only absorb so much of a single mineral so simply dumping 100g of calcium into a glass of water bringing it to a 10pH won’t do you any good, you will probably only absorb 1-5g of the calcium leaving your body to process out the rest.
The secret behind Cerra Alkaline Water is adding the perfect profile of alkaline minerals including calcium, magnesium, and potassium in correct amounts and ratios that the body can effectively absorb. When you drink Cerra Alkaline Water you get all the benefits of the alkaline water.
Why Not All Alkaline Water Is Safe
Certain types of alkaline water can actually be harmful to the body and are referred to as “artificial alkaline water”. There are several types of artificial alkaline water including electrical water ionizers, some store bought alkaline water, cheap knock off alkaline water pitchers & other units.
These types of artificial alkaline water can all be dangerous as they trick the body into thinking it has more alkalinity then it actually does. When this happens the body can dump its real alkaline mineral reverse thinking it is alkaline but in fact it isn’t. In the short run people will notice positive results but over time artificial alkaline water can produce serious health problems.
- Electrical Water Ionizers - These types of water ionizers used electromagnetic plates to pull the alkaline minerals to one side the acidic minerals to another. This can gives the illusion of very high alkaline water with the presence of very low actual alkalinity available. Also calcium solutions are frequently added to make the machines produce a 10pH; this level of calcium is not absorbable by the body.
- Store bought or bottled alkaline water – Frequently stores will just add coral calcium to the water and call it alkaline water. Again this does not help the body as the calcium levels are too high that the body cannot absorb and now must flush out.
- Cheap Knock off alkaline Water Pitchers – Most of these other units are coming out of China and mainly just use calcium to increase the alkalinity. They look the same, the pH tests the same but there is too much calcium and the body cannot absorb it and must flush it out. Frequently you will find the water from these units can leave hard water residue.
Cerra Alkaline Water, The Way Nature Makes It
Cerra Alkaline Water is one of the only truly natural alkaline waters available as it mimics how the earth has made natural alkaline water for millions of years. There are a few sources of natural alkaline water left in the world, including some hot springs, but most no longer exist due to pollution. In nature when it flows over rocks and clays it picks up these alkaline essential minerals which bond with the water molecules. Cerra Alkaline Water is produced in a very similar fashion but instead of flowing over rocks and clays the water flows over our Cerra Ceramics inside the filter. These Cerra Ceramics are made up of these specific minerals and clays and mimic how the process occurs in nature.
Why Filtering Water Is Not Enough
Many people think that filtering water is good enough, you remove the contaminants and it is safe to drink. Unfortunately it is not that simple, while just filtering the water removes harmful contaminants it also remove the beneficial alkaline minerals in the water! Using a standard carbon filter will actually reduce the pH of water making it 1-2 points more acidic. That means your Brita filter will actually turn your tap water at a 7 pH to a pH of 5-6, 10-100x more acidic. Water is designed to have natural minerals in it and when you strip it of these natural minerals you end up with acidic water that is full of free radicals.
The Cerra Alkaline Water Filters can remove harmful contaminants and pollution from the while also adding the beneficial alkaline minerals and adding free electrons reducing the ORP giving the water anti-oxidants properties.
All Cerra Products come with a 100% guarantee. What this guarantee covers is;
- 30 day money back guarantee if you are unhappy for any reason. Just return the product and we will issue you a full product refund. No questions asked.
- One week replacement period. If your product arrives damaged because of shipping or arrives defective we will replace it free of charge.*
- In the rare chance your order is lost during shipping we will replace it free of charge.*
- If you have any other problems that do not fall under this guarantee please contact us and we will do what we can to remedy the situation.
- We provide full e-mail and phone support for any issues you may have. All emails and missed phone calls will be responded to by an IIT tech & sales rep within 48 hours.
- *For more details on our Return & Life time Guarantee Policy or Shipping policies please click here to view them
What comes with the Cerra Pitcher?
- 1x Cerra Pitcher
- 1x Cerra Filter
- 1x Bottle of pH testing drops
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long will each Cerra Alkaline Filter last?
A: Cerra Alkaline Water Filters will last between 2-6 months depending on your source water. Water that is generally cleaner will last longer while dirtier water that requires more filtering will use up the filter more quickly. You should be using microbiologically safe water or tap water and not well water or water that has not gone through any pretreatment.
Q: Can I put Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water, Softened water, or water from another filtering system though the Cerra Alkaline Filter?
A: Yes you can. Using these types of pre-filtered water will greatly increase the life of your Cerra Alkaline Filter. Virtually any type of pre-treated water can be used the Cerra Alkaline Filter.
Q: When do I change the filter?
- Your pH drops below an 8.
- The water is running through the filter too slowly.
- The taste of the water has changed.
Q: My water is not very alkaline what do I do?
- Soak the filter for 30 minutes to an hour while keeping it fully submerged in the water
- Use the filter for around 10 or more full pitchers of water.
The Cerra Ceramics need to get wet and fully soaked before they start fully releasing the alkaline minerals into the water. In some cases Cerra Filters can take up to a week to fully activate, this is large due to the type of source water being used.
Q: There is black dust coming out of my filter, is it safe?
A: This is carbon dust and will occur for the first few uses of the pitcher. While you should discard this water when first using the filter it is technically safe to drink. Drinking it would be similar to taking carbon pills.
Q: The water is flowing through very slowly on my new Cerra Filter
- Submerge the filter underwater until all air bubbles have released.
- Use a pin and point some tiny holes in the mesh at the bottom of the filter when the water comes out.
The air pressure in the filter needs to be released either of these methods should work.
Q: How much should I drink?
A: If you are new to alkaline water you should start out drinking alkaline water slowly with only a few glasses per day as to not trigger a detox. After that you should drink half your body weight in ounces.
Q: Can I Have Cerra Alkaline Water with vitamins, supplements or medications?
- You can have Cerra Alkaline Water with vitamins and supplements.
- Do not take your medications with Cerra Alkaline Water. Wait 15 minutes before resuming drinking Cerra Alkaline Water.
Cerra Alkaline Water will increase the absorption of anything you take with it. While this is good for vitamins and supplements medication has very specific dosses and taking Cerra Alkaline Water with it can change the amount you absorb.
Q: Since the body is only slightly alkaline why would I want to drink water hundreds of times more alkaline then it should be?
A: You need to drink this strong of alkaline water to fully counteract the acidity in everyday life. This would not be achieved by drinking neutral or only slightly alkaline water. Also your body has natural alkaline mineral reserves, drinking and excess of alkaline water will help stock these reserves so your body can balance its own acidity when needed.
Q: Why are Cerra Waters Filters more expensive than other alkaline filter?
A: Cheap alkaline filters only produce “artificial alkaline water” which is not good for us. Also Cerra Alkaline Filters are made of higher quality materials and last longer. On average 3 filters will last 1 year possibly longer, other filters need to be replaced monthly. Overall Cerra Alkaline Water is less expensive monthly then even the cheapest less effective alkaline filters.
- Cerra Water $120usd (3 filters) lasts 12-18 months, $6.50-$10 per month
- Other Alkaline Filter $15 each lasts 1 month, $15 per month.
See how cost effective Cerra Alkaline Filters are monthly?
Q: Will the filter grow mold after several months?
A: Cerra Alkaline Filters will not because they have Anti-bacterial Cerra Ceramics Balls. Other alkaline filters do not have these anti-bacterial balls and therefore needed to be replaced more frequently.